The Garrett Scanner provides outstanding performance, stability and extreme sensitivity in detecting the smallest metallic objects. Detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects. Digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments. Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls. Sharp audible alarm, bright red LED and selectable vibrating indicate the detection of metal. Powered by a 9V battery, operating time up to 100 hours. This version of the Super Scanner is the fifth generation of the product that was first manufactured in 1984 and is the most widely used handheld metal detector in the world
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9″ distance; large knife from 6″; razor blades and box cutters from 3″ distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewellery from 1″.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8″ scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change the standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Garrett SuperScanner Hand Held Metal Detector has both audible and silent vibrating
alarm options and extended battery life.
-35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
To 95% non condensing
LED Alert Lights
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
A single 9-volt battery provides up to 100 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 45 hours on a single charge.
|Width: 3.25″ (8.3 cm)|
|Thickness: 1.625″ (4.13 cm)|
|Length: 16.5″ (42 cm)|
|Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)|